Monday, March 21, 2016

CYRM Voting Week!

California Young Reader Medal (CYRM) Program


It is voting week at Edison! Students will be voting for their favorite picture book from the CYRM program this week when they visit me in the library. I will tally the votes Thursday afternoon and submit them to the CYRM committee. Winners in all categories will be announced on May 1st. I will, however, let students know which books won in each class and at Edison when we get back from spring break.

If you are unfamiliar with the CYRM program, check out this great website I made for our community!


I am already planning out next year’s program which I will launch during the fall Readathon. I think I have figured out a way to get next year’s nominated books into the classroom quickly, but will need your help. More on that when I announce this year’s spring book fair!

Please make sure to ask which book your child voted for!

Thanks,
Ms. Boese

Teacher Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment